“Deck the halls with bookish photos, fa la la la la, la la la la!”
It’s feeling Christmassy over on the #Bookstagram and #HappyHauliday feeds so if you’re looking for a post theme for your own feed look no further! This month I’ve chosen two sets of daily book tag challenges and I’m totally handling the extra workload, sort of, almost.
My favourite challenges on the list for #DecBookstagram are:
- Day 22: book and ugly sweater – I’m just picturing thousands upon thousands of Ron’s Christmas jumpers!,
- Day 23: Childhood holiday books – because who doesn’t love a bit of nostalgia,
- and Day 8: Books and Fairy lights – Honestly I just think my feed is going to be so beautifully festive I might cry tinsel.
From the #HappyHaulidays list I’m excited for:
- Day 9: Book and Handwritten letter – There’s still something fabulous about writing with a pen and paper. Plus, I got an adorable parcel from my friend Becca that I just can’t wait to showcase.
- Day 16: Sea of Books – This is just such an inventive theme, I’ve got some Instagrammers I’m keeping an eye on because I just can’t wait to see what they do with it.
- Day 24: Books and Holiday decor – My mum’s Christmas tree is spell-binding, honestly, I’m so excited to take a million pictures of just that – never-mind the books!
INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS TO FOLLOW
Below are some of my favourite aesthetic grammers this holiday season [click to reveal the account’s name]:
Now I want to make this clear guys, I mean to follow on Instagram, I will not be held responsible for unsolicited stalking.
I hope you’re as hyped up for the Instagram Christmas season as much as I am! I’ll be flying over to BC, Canada on boxing day so this year I’m almost guaranteed a white Christmas!
Happy Reading boys and girls!